Intro To Airbrushing
Part 1: History of the Airbrush and How it Works – 13:21
Part 2: Choosing the Right Air Source – 5:37
Part 3: Drills: How to Keep the Air On and Gain Control – 28:35
Part 4: Lines and Target Practice – 16:06
Part 5: Mastering Shading – 24:33
Part 6: Dagger Strokes – 13:39
Part 7: Freestyle and Freehand – 10:51
Part 8: Final Project – 1:00:04
Welcome to intro to airbrushing by Noah Elias. This masterclass will provide you the fundamental foundation instruction to build a life of creativity in strength and confidence.
The airbrush is one of the most powerful creative weapons to create images and tell stories. In my 30 year career, I rarely come across an artist that knows how to use this tool the correct way and how it was designed to be used.
This tool single-handedly has helped me create a thriving career generating millions of dollars in sales from art. My goal with this masterclass is focused on helping you become the best artist as fast as possible while having a blast in learning.
What to expect: this course will reveal the bad habits you need to get rid of and what to look out for. You will be exposed to all the best practice drills and steps to be able to paint freehand with ease and confidence. No longer will the airbrush be running you. Using the airbrush will become second nature.
A word from your Instructor: Every artist starts their journey with the foundation of their technique. I meet so many artists who guess at which airbrush to buy and then think they can figure airbrushing out on their own. In a short while, their airbrush clogs, their art doesn’t look like what they wanted and the equipment ends up collecting dust in the garage. Sound familiar?
If you’ve been airbrushing a while and your stuck or frustrated, let’s unleash your potential.
If you’re just beginning and starting your journey, let’s get you started on the right path and foundation!
What you will discover:
- How the airbrush is designed and why
- How the airbrush works
- The proper air sources for your application
- Which paints to use and when
- Best lighting practices
- The biggest secret to becoming a master airbrush artist (watch and find out this game-changing secret) 🙂
- Discover the worst habits that keep you from growing and producing world-class results
- How to create smooth shading
- How to create freehand micro details using no masking
- How to create your first image using one color and basic shapes
- How to paint freehand with control and no clogging.
- Drills to help you become confident in getting close to the surface without splatter.
- Learn what materials are best for practicing and building a collection of tests to monitor your progress
- Finish the masterclass with a step by step final project I will show you how to paint.
- And much, much more!
Materials List and the Resources You will need for this course.
Once you enroll, you will receive access to a comprehensive materials list as well as links to my sources to purchase.
You will need:
- Black acrylic ink/paint
- White acrylic ink/paint
- Compressor or air source to power your airbrush
- Board, canvas or paper to practice on
- Frisket masking film for final project
- Easel or table to paint on
LEAVE A REVIEW
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Noah Elias is the founder and CEO of Great Flood Publishing Inc. and Noah Studios Inc.. Noah was Voted Top 25 Artist in the World by Art Business News Magazine and is the creator of “The Kid In Me™” which tells the adventures of the kid in each of us through the eyes of a child. His previous projects include Lexus,Toyota, MTV, Microsoft. Noah was recently voted by Microsoft as one of the 10 most influential companies under 10 employees. Noah is the founder of Noah University which helps equip and empower entrepreneurs into a successful business and lifestyle. Noah is the author of the best selling book “Speedbumps” and the life transforming book “#fearhunters” which helps people remove fear and shame from their life so they may live in their true identity and calling. Noah’s creations have grown to partnerships with The Walt Disney Company, Costco as well as Lucas Film Ltd..