Break Through as an Artist by Learning the Power of Airbrushing.
Get My First 3 Airbrush Masterclass Videos FREE.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in These Free Masterclass Videos:
- Essential, accurate techniques for using the airbrush, one of the most powerful creative weapons to create images and tell stories
- How to avoid the common errors and mistakes that keep others from mastering this tool
- How to gain control, set yourself up for success, and nail the fundamentals of airbrushing
I’m going to walk you through each step of operating an airbrush so that you don’t stop, get stuck, or feel lost. You’re going to be able to practice each of the core techniques and discover how fun and powerful learning to airbrush can be.
Why Learn How to Airbrush?
It Has Wide Appeal.
Airbrushed images, especially when you learn how to create photo-real paintings, are captivating to just about any audience. You will find it easier to sell your work and partner with brands who want to benefit from your skills.
You Can Be Expressive.
Airbrushing is a very flexible and generous art form, allowing you lots of room for creative expression. You won’t feel like you’re making cheap art or suppressing your artistic vision.
You Can Achieve Mastery.
Some art forms are harder to master than others. I believe I can help you achieve mastery in airbrushing, which is lucrative and has wide-ranging applications. The sky’s the limit!
"Noah’s many years of experience, advice & techniques are shared to help whoever is watching at all stages of their airbrush art career. These tutorials are highly recommended for any artist wanting to improve their art."
Kevin J./ Fine Artist
As an Artist, You Have So Much to Offer...
but Life Keeps Getting in the Way.
You’re serious about art. But, like most, you find yourself struggling to get your career going in the direction you want.
- You’re passionate, but you don’t have the expertise (or the time) to turn your art into a full-time business.
- You can’t find your audience — or they can’t find you. Selling your work is frustrating and makes you lose heart.
- Your inspiration and willpower have dried up, and you’ve tried everything you can think of to break through.
You struggle to balance your full-time job and your artistic pursuits — day after day, year after year. The creative career you’d always hoped for never seems to materialize.
After a while, you get overcome with self-doubt. You keep thinking, “There has to be a better way.”
I’ve got good news for you: There is.
My name is Noah Elias, and I want to teach you the kind of skills that will turn you into a master artist. I can show you how to pursue your art full-time, stand out in saturated markets, and build a business from your creative work.
Over the past 30 years, I built my career as an artist to the point where I was working with Disney, Lucas Films, Ltd., and and painting cars for movies like Too Fast, Too Furious. I’ve worked with other big brands such as Lexus, Toyota, MTV, and Microsoft. I know what it takes to build a business as a creative — and how to overcome the unique challenges it poses.
Now I want to help other artists like you succeed and add your creative value to the world. And not just that: I want you to realize your calling and tap into your full potential.
But I’ll be candid: It doesn’t happen overnight. I can offer you the guidance you’re looking for, and I can teach you how to realize your talents for both art and business. But it has to happen one step at a time, one lesson at a time.
That’s Why I’m Offering Three Lessons from My Exclusive Intro to Airbrushing Masterclass Completely Free.
In this masterclass, I’m going to help you discover and develop the skills to become a phenomenal airbrush artist. Airbrushing is a popular form of art that allows you to express your unique creativity in ways that will astonish and inspire your audience.
When you learn to create photorealistic paintings with airbrushing, you’ll be able to sell your art in more places, to more people.
Pause for a moment and ask yourself...
- What would it feel like to able to leave your current day job and spend all of your time creating instead?
- What if you had so many one-of-a-kind opportunities to work with others and sell your art that you had to start turning people away?
- What it would feel like to be actively producing work you were proud of and feel truly confident about putting it on display?
- How much more could you accomplish, or enjoy, if you dedicated your time to this one discipline and mastered it? What if it opened the door to a brand new future for you?
The possibilities are nearly endless. But none of this can happen until you decide to make a change.
Today, you have the chance to learn something new — to achieve your long-awaited breakthrough. You can jump in right away and find out if it’s right for you — without having to spend a dime on the training. Just sign up to receive these three free videos and see what you learn!
"This look over Noah’s shoulder in the studio as he paints is a rare opportunity. If you are an artist like myself and you crave inspiration and knowledge, this series of videos are so worth the money spent!!"
When You’re Ready…You Can Get Access to the Entire Airbrushing Series.
Part 4: Lines and Target Practice
Part 5: Mastering Shading
Part 6: Dagger Strokes
Part 7: Freestyle and Freehand
Part 8: Your Final Project
Some of you may have already watched these videos — or you’re already acquainted with the airbrush and ready to master your techniques.
When you’re ready, I’ve made it easy for you to get the entire Intro to Airbrushing series.
The airbrush tool has single-handedly helped me create a thriving career generating millions of dollars in sales from art. My goal with this masterclass collection is focused on helping you become the best artist as fast as possible while having a blast in learning.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the final five lessons:
- How to perfect your lines (absolutely crucial!) and practice targeting
- How to master the tricky process of shading so your images look dynamic and real
- How to create life-like textures with your airbrush using dagger strokes
- How to go freestyle and experience the magic of drawing freehand with your airbrush
- How to complete a major final project that I’ll walk you through step-by-step
You'll also learn...
The Best Techniques.
Over the past 30 years, I’ve rarely come across an artist that knows how to use this tool the correct way and how it was designed to be used. I meet so many artists who guess at which airbrush to buy and then think they can figure airbrushing out on their own.
Exactly What Not to Do.
This course will reveal the bad habits you need to get rid of and what to look out for. You will be exposed to all the best practice drills and steps to be able to paint freehand with ease and confidence.
How to Regain Your Confidence.
No longer will the airbrush be running you. Using the airbrush will become second nature. No more getting stuck or frustrated -- just your potential, unleashed. You’ll start making progress and see your artistic visions come to life.